This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Monday, April 7, 2008

the opposite of a dull saturday evening

It has really been a long time now since I have written something on our blog. So I do not want to withhold you from this special evening spent in Sedrun.

As always when I am at my parents home, we like to spoil each other by cooking special meals and drinking a good bottle of wine. It happened therefore, that I was lying lazyly streched out on a warm stove after a delicious meal my head feeling dizzy. Against our plan to go to the village having another cup of wine with friends, my sister and I decided to spend the Saturday evening at home.

When we had a look at the TV program, we noticed that there was nothing else than the Mr. Switzerland event life on our screen!

Except the show beeing boring and the presenter making jokes no one laughed about, it was quite funny. We enjoyed looking at these self-confident young men. It was great fun to watch them posing self-convinced in front of all the spectators. And we had a good laugh seeing them walk and dance robotically for whole Switzerland.

We started to guess which of the candidates would arrive up to the final. How relieved we were about some beeing send home. And how sad I was, when the jury decided to end my favourite's carreer as a Mr. Switzerland...

http://www.misterschweiz.ch/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=234

But I won't reveal my secret...

Have fun guessing and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow evening!

Norberta

2 comments:

Illya said...

Okay, I'll take on your challenge. They all look a bit diabolical, actually. Is it no. 16? I'd choose no. 4 because of the name, but the picture isn't very appealling.
I guess you other readers will just have to go to the website to see who I'm talking about :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Illya.. Nice try.. I will wait for other courageous ladies.. Nr. 4 wasn't that bad though, but not my choice! The winner will get a little present.. So take on guessing! ;) Happy weekend.