This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My dear classmates


You
won't believe it, but there are only two days left of my student's life in Exeter. Discovering and trying to fill my gaps, I've been really busy all the time.


But both, the school and my host family are excellent and so, it's highly motivating to study English. Actually, I'd like to stay even longer ...







I had the possibility to visit a primary school and this was impressive too.
There is a smartboard (incl. beamer) in every classroom.

On the other hand, classes with 30 pupils in average are normal. And as you can see on the picture, the furniture is obiously not of the most modern type.



I hope you're enjoying the mild spring weather too and, of course first of all, your lessons this evening.

Kind regards

Fredy from old England

1 comment:

Illya Arnet said...

Wow, so you'll be back just in time to spend Easter with your family¨great!
I'm looking forward to hearing all about your time in Merry England :-)