This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas greetings

Here is a special and funny Christmas greeting from Arlette:
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/FlNyO4866djhslEIyfJG

If any others of you have Christmas greetings you want to share, please do feel free to post them here or send them to me and I will post them.


And if you are interested in writing about your year in a sentence, feel free to leave a comment on my own blog:
your-year-in-a-sentence/
A Day in a Sentence has been going on for a while now and I am hosting it for the last time in 2009. It is a simple place to creatively write about your day (or year) and read about others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, I've also used that elf yourself and jibjab for my christmas wishes to friends and they find it hilarious! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Personalized christmas greetings are very special way to greet dear ones a Merry Christmas. I also tried jibjab last year and they find them very funny and interesting.