This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Free writing course

I'd just like you all to knwo that there is an online course on writing that lasts for 6 weeks for upper-intermediate to advances at no cost!

However, please be aware that you are expected to commit yourself to the full 6 weeks and it is beginning this week. If you are interested, let me know immediately and I'll give you the e-mail address where you can sign up (don't .want to do it here), but here is the website where you can get more information
http://www.writeit.to/sys/

I'm sure that if you have the time, it will be a great help for you and your English skills, not just in writing!

2 comments:

Gisela said...

Hi Illya,

that was a big effort. I had some problems with the registration for the writing course...and there is really a lot to do because week 3 has already started. I also had to download skype so all is a bit strange for me. But I'll try to give my best.

Have a good time
Gisela

Illya said...

Hi Gisela
I wish you best of luck!
Keep us informed about how it goes :-)
Illya