This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving



Hi everyone
Today is Thanksgiving in the US, reason enough to think about all the things you are thankful for.

I'm thankful to have a job I like where I can talk to interesting people on a friendly basis. I'm thankful that you all seem more than just 'my students', in fact, I'm also learning from you.

It's wonderful to be in such a stable country with a good school system and little corruption.
Sometimes it's also helpful to see what others don't have to see just how good we have it here.
Full plates, full stomaches, heads full of education. Yes, I'm very thankful. I hope you are too.



And now for the occasion, here is the son of a friend of mine. She is from Brasil and now living in Florida. This is what her sons have to say about Thanksgiving.

So what are you thankful for?



No comments: