This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Survey on learning with technologies


After two weeks of 'Narrenfreiheit' (this should become an English word!) it's back to the classrooms again, including the English classroom.

You have all been very helpful in letting yourselves be recorded, quoted etc. and now I have another favor to ask of you.
Could you please be so kind as to follow this link and complete the survey on how you use technology for learning?

We will be using technology a bit more as I too have been learning over the holidays. My problem is often how to make the language relevant to you as the user, and at the same time prepare for the CAE exam. In discussion with other language teachers ideas have begun to ripen and I am ready to take on the learning structures.

One of the impetusses has certainly been the research I am taking part in, but seeing you do the same thing for a real purpose that the book would have you do for the simple sake of practice, and I would have you do in the hopes of stimulating your interest, has been a further motivator for me to look at my own role in our classroom.

Since this is all for your sake, I do appreciate your feedback and am also interested in how helpful the technologies I introduce to you are helpful for your learning. And if you would find them useful in your teaching!

No comments: