This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hello everybody

First of all: Happy new year! I wish you just the best for 2008 and hope your wishes will come true.
I thought it's the best to inform you all why I wasn't in the course the last three weeks. Not that a rumour will be spread :)
My sister was for two weeks in hospital and she was in a serious situation. She's at home since last Monday, but she has to be on a watch. The last weeks were utterly exhausting. So I decided to stay at home.
I hope this isn't a bad omen for my 2008...:)
I'm looking forward to see you all after the carneval break.

Greetings
Nadine Gerster

2 comments:

Illya said...

Hi Nadine,
Happy New Year to you too! It sounds like your start wasn't so good, though. I do hope your sister is feeling better and recuperating quickly.
I can't admit to any rumours, but appreciate you letting us all know what's going on.
Please give my best to your sister, and i hope to see you after the carneval break.
Best regards
Illya

Anonymous said...

hey nadine

best wishes and a quick recovery to your sister!

happy carneval to you and see you soon!

lydia