This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Saturday, January 12, 2008

moja kwa moja


...it is kiswahili and means step by step. I made some smaller and some longer steps last year. But I think most of them went the right direction. So there are no great achievements... Apart to improve my english skills, I started learning kiswahili. Then I made the first time in my life shoes for myself. I had a excellent teacher at Nyali Beach in Kenya. And now all my pupils at school are proud owners of handmade leather shoes.

We could celebrate my father's 80th birthday... I finished my first halfmarathon...and I met many good people, shared precious moments with my family and my friends...

I will be on my way also in 2008. English will have highest priority! :)...but moja kwa moja...

1 comment:

Illya Arnet said...

moja kwa moja :-)
small steps can take one a long way! What a great thing to be able to make your own shoes for the trip!