This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Saturday, January 12, 2008

My achievement in 2007

Unfortunately I didn't have such a great achievement as you had Illya. But during the last year there were numberous small things like try to improof my cooking skills or joining a lot of inline races, which I wanted to do since a long time.
The most lucky achievement was a nice guy who I got to know at a party at the beginning of last year and which whom I know live at the Sonnenplatz :-)
An achievement which wasn't lucky at all was the dead of my uncle in April last year. This was a very bad time especially for my mother. My sister and I had been with my uncle as he died and I will never forget the last minutes before he died. The following hours also had been unforgettable. The doctor came to proof if he is really dead, afterwards we had to clean my uncle's body and to put him on some nice clothes. In the morning three men arrived with a casket where they laid him in. Beside, my uncle left me a cow (my most favourite cow) after he died. So I am now the owner of a cow!!!
As you see, there wasn't one big achievement I could write about. Yet there have been a lot of impressive experiences that I won't forget as long as I live. Moreover, I hope that my cow will soon get a calve!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fränz
Wow, you are the owner of a cow and probably in the near futur also of a calve! My daughter got a little pork from her boy-friend (Christmas present:) So what do you think about buying a farm and living with the animals? ..... Oh yes, I know, some annimals are missing. Is there anyone who ownes a sheep or a goat?:)
Bye, agi

Illya Arnet said...

Fränzi, I don't think I achieved more than you last year, and sometimes it only becomes clear later what one really achieved.
In my case, thinking about achievements is more of a challenge for the future, and I'm sure you have plenty of challenges this year, e.g. calving!, passing the CAE, no longer living alone, and that's just the beginning!!!
I wish you best of luck!!!