This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My achievements in 2007


In 2007 we got a new manager (a young man, 18 years younger than me) at the WBZA. So I had to find a new way how to cooperate with him. After one year of cooperation, I can say that we are a very good team. Moreover, we are working very hard, but there is a very good atmosphere!
In my private life there were some highlights too! In March, we were in a skiing vacation in Austria. There, we went hiking with our skis on a very high peak. We made more than 1700 m up with our skis and the furs. It was a big challenge for me, but I did it with all my energy! In May, I visited my relatives in Chicago of my own. It was the second time I was travelling of my own by plane so far away, so it was quite a challenge too. My relatives were very hospitable with me and we had a great time together! I was very excited to recover the very interesting city of Chicago again!
In the 2008 I hope to go on many peaks again; we are planning an other skiing vacation in a cabin. Furthermore, maybe I'll try to pass the CAE exam (I'm not sure yet...) And having fun with my family and that everybody can fullfill his dreams...

1 comment:

Illya Arnet said...

Sounds like you had a very exciting 2007! Hopefully, 2008 will be equally interesting, but then life is always what you make of it, isn't it.
I love the picture here. Is this in Chicago?