This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Monday, December 8, 2008

Parallel expressions

I here have some parallel expressions from the listening-text, we worked with last Tuesday Paper 4 Listening part 2 about the marine wildlife photographer. I promised Marina, to put these on the Wiki but unfortunatelly I didn't find out, how to do that (Illya, could you please do that for me? Thanks!) - that's why I write them down here.

most important aspect = the key to my work
right = appropriate
choose = position to select
disagrees = not everybody goes about / the opposite is true
creative = depict something new
important to find out = need to check
seas are often protected = particular place
ruined = spoiled
promising shots = potentially great photos / the photos you want
pleased = really delighted

No comments: