This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Following what is going on

Since there is quite a bit of communication on this blog, which I think is just excellent, it certainly is worth coming here regularly to check out who has said what.
But how would you like to be informed about any recent additions?

There are 2 possibilities.
One is to try to configure the blog to send you any changes that are made.
The other, which can be used for other blogs, podcasts and sites that use RSS, is to sign up with Feedblitz.
http://feedblitz.com/
You can add any URL (the http:// address.com) to feedblitz and it will, in return, send you an e-mail that there have been additions or changes.
This can be quite useful in keeping the flow of communication going.

And you may have noticed that I will not corect anything here. You can, however, send me what you want to post in advance to correct before putting it up, but there is absolutely no obligation. You should be able to write freely about your thoughts, opinions and ideas.

And I'm very much looking forward to reading them too!

4 comments:

Gisela said...

Jambo to everybody!
I spent wonderful days in Kenya, spoke a lot of english and swahili and did enjoy the african food.
It seems everybody started homework at point 7! But we have still one week!
Have a good time and see you all soon.

Illya said...

Hi Gisela
Thanks for the comment on the Mapoto blog. I'm sure you will certainly know what a difference even a small effort can make!
(for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, go to contributors and click on my name. There you will find the answer (and maybe even leave a comment there!)

btw- (that's 'by the way') speaking of not correcting, can you find the mistake I made in the post above?

Holidays are coming to an end :-( , but I'll be glad to see you all again :-)

Anonymous said...

hi everybody

I just came back from Shrewsbury (a little town near Chester or Liverpool) where I spent the last two weeks in a English school. As Gisela, I could use my englisch and I had lots of listening (my hostmother was so chatty - unbelievable how much someone can talk!!!)

I`m looking forward to seeing you tomorrow
Judith

Illya said...

You just gave me an idea, Judith. I'll add a little tool on the side for people to say something - n memory of your host :-)