This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Multiple Intelligences

First a big thanks to Gisela for sharing the writing project. I really think it's a great way to improve. When you share- which is what this blog is for - you learn without focussing on the learning process, so I hope you will continue to use it and share on it :-)

As you may have noticed, I am interested in the multiple intelligences, and in fact wrote a paper on how on-line studies can facilitate the MIs.

For this purpose I opened a blog - my very first one, in fact: http://mi-onlinestudy.blogspot.com/
but I recommend you go all the way to the beginning in the archive to really get an idea of what I did there. It begins with a description of each intelligence and how it can be supported. I haven't done anything with it lately, but I plan to go back to it.
Who knows, maybe you'll motivate me :-)


Here are a couple more sites, the first one is where you can test your own intelligences:
multiple intelligences test

This one is a model of how to integrate them in the primary classroom:
Multiple Intelligences in the primary classroom

There are many more sites, but if you are interested, I suggest you google to find more.

(and as you can see, I'm strong in the linguistic area ;-) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone
I've done the Multiple Intelligences test - just for fun.
It was not a really surprising resulat but nevertheless interesting.
We do a similar test with some pupils and sometimes the result is not always what we've expected before.
Now, I'm exercising my visual/spatial skills... I help my children to design some christmas cards- handmade of course.....
Bye, agi