This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Preview of next week

So here's the scoop (= here is what's new)
Next week we start with a game about the world-famous Entlebuch. So what do you know already? I have to admit I don't know much, but I'm happy to learn :-)
We'l also do the listening part of the exam I've handed out and look at the writing, so try to come to the lesson!

I'll bring my little laptop along so you can try to write a post. So you might want to bring along your password or write it on the back of your hand.

Sorry, for the dull post. I guess I'm saving up for the last lesson of the year.
Oh, and there were some answers I was supposed to leave you from the book:
Common mistakes at CAE ...and how to avoid them by Debra Powell(CUP, 2005)

4 comments:

Illya said...

Perfect tenses: active or passive?
1: 1a, 2b
2: has been
3: 1-has improved

Illya said...

2-was invented
3-applied
4-had been left
5-has changed
6-has been proved
7-have organised
8-handed in

Illya said...

Second part
3: 1-were issued /were given out
2-was obtained / was achieved
3-have been made
4-has been decided
5-was scheduled /had been scheduled
6-has been postponed

4: 1-have been reported
2-have surrounded
3-has been taking place
4-has announced
5-has been given
6-had denied
7-have been building
8-has been
9-have been
10-has virtually come

Illya said...

Part 5:
1-were announced
2-We had
3-It's been raining
4-agreed to give me
5-Correct
6-Correct
7-was made