This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Speaking practice

I loved your stories below, and please feel free to add to them! I'm sure this kind of writing is adding to the general quality of your writing skills.

But now we are focusing on Speaking and I've recorded my version of the task in the CB on page 165.
You can find it here:
Part 2 -Long turn

I've also done the second part where you are expected to react to what your partner has said within about 20 seconds. And you can find it here:

Part 2-reaction

As you can see, this is a great possiblity to improve on your speaking.
  • you see the amount of time you have been speaking,
  • you can listen to yourself,
  • you can improve and correct as many times as you want,
  • you can send it to me (or put it on the blog) to be commented on
  • you have the added aspect of video, which means you can also show the pictures
  • you can get together and do parts 1, 3 and 4 as well!
You can sign in at springdoo.com or www.bedroomtv.com (same tool, new name)
I'd LOVE to hear from you :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Illya
Hey! Great idea for exam practice and the recording came across very clearly. I didn't know Springdoo had re-branded: thanks for the tip!
Best wishes
Pete Travis
Splendid Speaking