This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dear Illya

Thanks a lot for your simpatico nature, you have made my day and the start of this adventure called CAE-cours as well.
I really enjoyed the first lessons, and I agree with you, it was a positive vibe. It's quite late now and that's a good excuse to not have to write as much as you did. Ok, the excuse won't hold the water (nice expression found by leo.org), and holding water would be useful now, when I look out of the window and hear the raindrops' sound on the leaves of the beech.

I guess the your-CAE-blog will be helpful, especially to look up the homework, but the links as well. I'll have a look soon again. Perhaps to write something or to read the others statements, I'm curious. And I hope there aren't to many mistakes now in my text. But as I mentioned above, It's quite late!

See you all

3 comments:

Illya Arnet said...

Hi Sancho
I'm thrilled to see that you've already begun posting! I really hope that you and the whole class will see this as an oppoertunity to USE English here while practicing in class.
It's a funny expression to me - holding water, as it's ot used in American English, but then I've been learning a lot of them from my British co-workers!
I'll fill you in on some of them in class :-)
But until then, maybe someone else has something to write???

Anonymous said...

hy everybody

This is already my second try to write something down in the blog. First time my password was wrong or something like that...
What I first write...now the short version:

- Wish you all a sunny w-end!
- My excuse to finish this blog soon: I have to go to buy a new card of Emmen to organize a autumn- trip for the whole school

see you soon

bye bye

Jasmin or Yasmine (Now my adjective which isn't really an adjective fits better)

Luzia Stalder said...

Hi Jasmin

That sounds interesting your automn trip with your school...Where you are going, do you know now?
I was already on the automn trip with my class and it was great! The kids had a lot of fun and I`m very satisfied that the trip passed without any problems! Just one children had a problem: He forgot to go to toilet and so his trousers were quite wet... :-) Anyway, it was a nice day!

See you tuesday

Luzia or Lucie