This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

letter from Marina

Dear Illya,

I'm so glad I can attend your class. And I really hope I will manage the exam at the end. I was impressed by seeing the real test we need to pass at the end of the year. So I know what I need to learn!!! I want to do more than I can. I couldn’t finish my homework yet but I hope to manage it till tomorrow!!! Because I really need to do it. I realize it will be heavy studying this year! But I'm still very motivated just because I really want to learn English. I like this language and the people who speak this language.

I'm interested to get to know all of you better. So I'll just let you know something about me:

(according to the homework on the page 13 J)

Hi, my name is Marina. I was born in Kleinwangen. It is a farmer village near Hochdorf. After my obligatory school time I spent one year in the Welsh part of Switzerland. I did the teacher training school and afterwards I taught third grade for two years in Schüpfheim . After two years I had enough and I had the possibility to teach in the jungle of Peru, which I finally did for the two following years. Afterwards I was in different countries to help in different projects. I enjoyed it very much. I have enough of travelling. And I'm happy to settle down in Switzerland. I never thought I'd be living so near my home once again. But I do now. I'm living in Hochdorf. I'm very happy for my job in Rothenburg, my own flat and my first car. For me there is so much luxury in our country I really enjoy being here… and learning the language properly as I desire!

Actually there is a lot more to tell but for sure there will be another chance!

So I wish you all a good Monday evening! Till tomorrow!

Your new classmate J Marina

1 comment:

Illya said...

Hi Marina
Thank you for this nice letter! It is fascinating to read about what all you've done and where all you've been. I hope you'll tell us more about it during the course!