This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Great start!

I felt last night was a great start and hope you all felt the same way. A friendly atmosphere is condusive to learning and I've learned that generally the better a group gets on, the better the test results are.

Just to help you out with the names, here are the adjectives that were use. Can you put them to the names, or even better to the faces?

lovely, serious, yodeling, motivated, inquisitive, lovable, joyful, kind, sadistic? (no, social) sometimes nice, musical, yellow, allergic, lovely, midnight-learning, motivated (again), and one person still needs an adjective.

As you can see, I've added the homework to the sidebar, but beware! I change this every week.

I've also added a section with links to the tests so that you can find out about them and try them out.

Now I'm looking forward to reading your reviews and hearing(reading) more from and about you!

Preview for next week: we'll be working with dictionaries, so if you have an English-English dictionary, please bring it in, and if you don't, this coming lesson will help you choose one.

Now I'd like to end with a question. In the homework I mentioned a place to troubleshoot (in different words). Have a look at the link on the right that says 'CAE wiki'. Could you imagine using that for problems, questions and to help each other out? I'd be there as well, of course.

Well, that's all for now.

See you next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As we have started in the last year course I can imagine that the wiki is a good link to discuss any problems (to correct some text or to learn the meaning about an expression or phrasal verb)! Annelise