This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Addition on sidebar / book choice

As you can see, I've ditched the voci since I wasn't using it and it was bogging down the blog. However, thanks to this blog's first follower (!), there's a new addition. This is for those of you in my class, and any other readers out there (Hi Gisela!). This might even be a way for you to connect.

Earlier I asked about which book you want to read first. Only Analise has answered up to now. She wants to go for humour (Lucky Jim). What about the rest of you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hy Illya

I got into a fit of laughter. I didn't notice that my picture has appeard on the blog. On Sunday I tried to put a text onto the blog, but I couldn't manage it. So I played a little bit with the other functions. Ok! Fortunately something happened!

See you

s a n c h o said...

Lucky Jim will be fine, it has fewer sides - that counts as well. Furthermore, it might be the funnier stuff, than the "Pelican Brief" was, and therefore more suitable for the dark winter time.
But frankly speaking, I don't care about whether this or that.

s a n c h o said...

pages, not sides, I know, pages, pages, three times pages !

Illya Arnet said...

Looks like we'll go for Lucky Jim.
Speak now or forever hold your peace, as the saying goes :-)

Mary said...

Hi

For me it makes no difference, which book we are going to read - so I agree with Sancho, for the dark winter time a lucky book - or a funny one - ist propably more animating.