This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sämis drama

Dear Barack O.

Thank You so much for your nice sms you wrote me last night when I wasn't able to fall asleep...

You know, at the moment I'm suffering, too here in Switzerland. May be you heard about the little desaster my surprising resignation has enrolled.
I tried to fight aganist my own mother-party the Swiss People Party, tried to be strong like you gave me the advice...but...
In the end my health problems forced me to make a painful decision...to resign...

I hope here in Switzerland there would be a Barack Obama like you as well. Then I'm sure Chris Blochers would fall in into oblivion.

Thank you for your great help. Now I like to do give you an advice, too.

I heard about your familie's plan to buy a puppy. If you are unsure which one's the best for you all so listen to me:
Here in Switzerland we have fantastic dog races called Berner dairy man dog.
If you prefere a mixture between two races: A mutt between a Berner dairy man dog and a Bernhardiner would be the perfect new family member of the Obamas!

I wish you know a powerful time and looking forward to hearing from you!

Greetings to Michelle and the kids

Sämi

No comments: