This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Sunday, November 9, 2008




What lies in my future?
As wintertime is getting closer, I hope to do some excursions on the skis to the mountains. In the time between Christmas and New Year, we are going to a hut in the mountains in the area of Entlebuch, close to Flühli, on an alp called "Engenlauenen".
Tomorrow, I am teaching after a break of one week, because I was on the PEP-Course in the "Sentimatt" last week.
In May, a friend of California, USA, will visit us. I am looking forward to meeting her, because we haven't seen her since 16 years.
Next summer, I will take the CAE-exam and I will go for a month to England. If I don't pass the CAE-exam in summer, I will do it a second time in december 2009. So, the time in England will either help me to pass the exam for a second time or help me to improve my oral English.
My husband and I are planning to put our daughter in summer 2010 to a family in California who are friends of us. At the end of her stay, in summer 2011, my husband, our son and I would like to go and visit our friends and then come back to Switzerland with our daughter.
Sunday, 9 November 2008, Gabi Kuhn, Kriens

2 comments:

Illya said...

Great pictures! It sounds like you have a lot of fun plans, and I certainly you'll hope pass the CAE in the summer :-)

Annelise said...

Hi Gabi

Oh, you're doing the same sports than me in winter! I just love it, to make my curves in the light powder snow!