This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Awards and other news

I see this poor blog has been neglected during the past 2 weeks. It's been very hectic and there's another busy week ahead, but I hope that afterwards things will cool down and I can enjoy the wintery weather with a relaxing cup of tea and a good book.

As for last Tuesday, no speech was needed. However, I did have the beginning ready:

I'd like to thank my English class for letting me be here tonight. ... ;-)

It was all very exciting, and I thank you for letting me go! There were several photographers, with lights flashing left and right, so I'm sure there's a picture of me somewhere. I'll show you when (and if) I get one.

In the meanwhile you can click on the Award ball to see the link to the Awards.



Now I have something for you to add. Your job is to add a picture to the blog (use the picture icon and follow the instructions) and then write about the meaning this picture has for you.
I'm looking forward to your pictures!

3 comments:

Gisela said...

Hi Illya, congratulation for the Award 2008. It is really fantastic to teach with young world, not only as teacher. My pupils love the books and enjoy the topics! For me as teacher it is a huge help.
Gisela

Annelise said...

The link looks very interesting! If I still were young and could learn in such an excellent and exciting English book! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures from the award!
So long Annelise

Illya said...

Gisela, I'm glad to see that you look in from time to time! It's always a pleasure to read your comments. And, of course, I'm so glad that your pupils are enjoying the books!

Annalise, I'm sure you'll stay young at heart for a very long time :-)