This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Holidays in Sardinia

Hi dear classmates


As you know, I was in Sardinia for a couple of days with my family. For the first time in my live I travelled with a big ferry, which was very impressive. Our flat was in a little village, called Santa Maria Navarrese, on the east cost of Sardinia.




It's a lovely place with a little beach and very old and famous olive trees. There were also big cacti with fruits we could eat.





The area around Arbatax, the city with the harbour where we arrived, is known for its red rocks. The
whole island is very rocky and dry and the cliffs are washed out by the sea. I was told that it is a volcano island.






As
you can imagine, I spent hours laying on the beach. Often I was reading in my chilling English novel about the dark secrets of Dracula's life.


Unfortunately, time went much too fast. I wished, I could have been there for a longer time ...


But at least I went back home very relaxed.

Now, I'm going to do my English homework. :)

See you soon

Fredy

1 comment:

Illya Arnet said...

Hi Fredy
I had to laugh when I saw the picture of you lying in the sun, so very similar to my own son lying in the sun!

Isn't it just beautiful! And I was indeed thinking of you because in Croatia the beaches aren't nearly as nice, and it was a bit cooler than it probably was in Sardinia.

I can't wait to hear more about your trip!