This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Monday, October 13, 2008

my working-holidays

Hi my classmates

I'm looking forward to meet you again at school!
I needed my holidays to work a lot at home to settle me in in my new flat (before I didn't have the time). So I'm happy now and I don't have to live out of different boxes! :-)
I also had to work a lot for my class, because I didn't had a lot of time last summer holidays (as I told you, I've been in England for practising my English).
But of course, I enjoyed my holidays, too. I took everyday a little time to set a little highlight on this day. For example, I invited friends for dinner or on a other day I took a massage or bought me "Cremeschnitten" for pudding :-)

See you this evening!

A lot of greats

Yvonne

1 comment:

Illya said...

Hi Yvonne
I'm glad you had a productive holiday.
I love your idea of setting a little highlight for each day. I'll try to do that now, even during normal working days!