This is your class blog to share and learn with each other

Monday, September 21, 2009

Teacher Award 4

The best teacher Award

My best teacher was and is Andrea Günthör, my dance teacher.
Since seven years I train up to eight hours a week at her dance school and I still look forward to every lesson. Sport means a lot to me. It makes me well-balanced and happy. I can no longer imagine my life without dancing.
I like her training very much and I learn a lot from her. I love to look at her while she is dancing. Her movements are so beautiful.
I don’t learn only different dance steps, but also much about my body and myself. I have made a lot of progress in dancing, since I take part at her classes.

She is a very warmhearted, amiable and understanding person. Her lessons are strict and challenging, but we also have a lot of fun. I like this mixture of pleasure and hard work.
She is very demanding and like you to make great strides. Therefore she gives us a lot of corrections and advice. Her feedback is always constructive and encouraging.
She has a good empathy and notice when she can be hard on me and when I can’t stand any critic.
If we make mistakes we will never be ridiculed or treated negatively.
I really feel comfortable in her classes and I will go to her lessons as long as she would be a teacher.
Andrea isn’t only my best teacher I’ve ever had, she also became a friend of mine.

Andrea deserves the award because I know in every lesson how to improve myself and I always feel better after the training than before.

So vote for her, please!

Have a nice time!

Rama

1 comment:

andi said...

You are absolutely right! Life taught me recently to spend as much time as you can with your loved people. Suddenly you can't spending time with them anymore.